We recognize the historical Christian faith as defined by the Scriptures.
- We believe the scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the uniquely inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life
- We believe in one God, the Creator, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and was and remains true God and true man
- We believe that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where, from His throne of majesty, He continues to be our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that humanity was specially created in the image of God, but, in rebelling against God’s rule, fell into sin. As a result, all are lost and stand guilty before the righteous judgment of God; it is only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit that salvation and spiritual life can be secured.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only those who, by faith, receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, thus becoming children of God. This eternal salvation is wholly a work of God’s grace, freely given to all who repent and believe in Jesus Christ
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and that, to that end, the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers, enables them to understand Biblical truth, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that the hope of His appearing has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead: of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and conscious separation from God in eternal punishment
- We believe that there is one true Church, composed of all persons from every generation, tongue, tribe, and nation who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ, of which He is the Head.
Statement of Faith